Mendo offers customers a 7 day return period on original artworks from the time of the purchaser receiving delivery of the artwork if things aren’t quite right.
After finally purchasing an artwork you might not think it’s quite right. Just email Mendo to raise things within the 7 days.
- All that I need is from you is TLC to package it back up to avoid and damages.
- If any custom framing has been added, the cost of extra framing plus delivery movements (getting to framers and back) will not be refunded.
- The cost of return shipping will be covered by the purchaser and subtracted from the amount refunded once the art has been delivered back to the artist. Missed pick ups will also be subtracted from the refund amount.
- If the art is returned in any condition less than when it was sent originally, the purchaser will have the cost subtracted from their refund. Ranging from a small amount to the entire refund amount.
- Returns are not available on commissioned artworks.
- Returns are not available for items damaged in shipment to the customer. A renewed or complete new artwork will be arranged by the Mendo after the artwork has been sent back.